- Promote public relations and local ordinance involvement necessary for the operation and maintenance of a safe, effective and beneficial land application program.
- Provide a long term Beneficial Use program in order to ensure an environmentally safe and cost efficient method of domestic biosolids utilization.
- Continue long term monitoring and testing programs at the Littleton/Englewood Kiowa farm and Colorado State University testing sites.
- Continue the development and implementation of a permanent biosolds application site into a long term, biosolids application program.
- Maintain biosolids quality to comply with Colorado state biosoldis regulations and EPA Part 503 regulations.
- Operate an accident-free biosoldis application program with no motor vehicle or DOT violations.
- Develop and implement a computer database program for recording and reporting requirements, as well as historical site documentation.